We are looking for a detail-orientated Receivables Clerk to provide administrative support to the Credit and Customer Support Department, and to join our R. H. Foster Hampden Team!
- Maintenance of all RH Foster Credit Card Accounts to include: setting up new accounts, processing credit applications, ordering new credit cards, making changes and updates to existing accounts, etc…
- Handling customers sensitive and personal information
- Runs credit reports to submit to Corporate Credit and Collections Manager for approval/denial.
- Processes all credit approval/denial letters to customers
- Sets up and maintains customer files to include collection correspondences and account reconciliations
- Researches and documents problems on accounts in both home heat and credit card.
Typically a Monday through Friday work schedule.
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
- Trustworthy and maintain confidentiality
- Well versed in Microsoft Office and possess basic office skills
- Flexible and able to work individually and as a team
- Accurate and Detailed orientated
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Medical insurance, dental insurance, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), product discounts, competitive wages, paid time off and more.