We are looking for a highly-motivated and professional Administrative Assistant with outstanding customer service and an ability to manage multiple administrative tasks.
This individual must possess the ability to balance a variety of multiple administrative tasks in a fast paced environment to include but not limited to:
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- File and maintain records to include upkeep of licensing requirements and regulations
- Assistance with travel and conference arrangements
- Order supplies, make deposits and code invoices
- Coordination of conference rooms
Typically Monday through Friday work schedule.
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
- Well versed in Microsoft Office
- Flexible and able to work individually and as a team
- Detailed orientated
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
Two year college degree in a business related field or 3+ years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Medical insurance, dental insurance, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), product discounts, competitive wages, paid time off and more.