Assistant Plant Manager
Pine Tree Propane
RH Foster Energy is seeking an Assistant Plant Manager at their Pine Tree Propane facility. Pine Tree Propane, a rail terminal bulk propane distribution plant, sells and services all types of residential and commercial propane tanks.
The Assistant Plant Manager is responsible for daily operations of bulk propane plant distribution to include:
- Uphold all safety, compliance, and maintenance responsibilities including government codes and regulations such as OSHA, RMP and Railroad requirements
- Maintain general upkeep of the facility to ensure all equipment is inspected and in safe, working order
- Excellent customer service with an ability to communicate with both internal and external customers to include vendors, the railroad, and the general public.
- Follow procedures and directions with an ability to adapt to code
- Familiar with and an ability to run heavy equipment including operation of a crane and a boom truck
- Maintain information and develop record keeping procedures
- Responsible for propane sales and re-certification of propane tanks
- Must regularly use safe procedures to lift and/or move more than 75 pounds
- Work in all the elements and weather conditions to include extreme heat and cold
- Trouble shooting skills are essential
- Computer literate to include: word and excel
- Must follow all safety and compliance standards
- Ability to travel is required
- Capable of working independently
Propane experience is a must.
- All CETP endorsements including plant operator
- Class B license with (X) Endorsement
Competitive Wages (base salary + commission), Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Retirement Plan, Product Discounts and more.
RH Foster, LLC
PO BOX 161
Hampden, ME 04444
207-947-5336 ext. 3436
How to apply:
by email or mail