Work Safely Promote A Great Team Environment Love Working In A Fast-Paced Environment Possess OUTSTANDING Customer Service Skills
If you think you have what it takes to help us deliver on our customer promise to “Be more than you’d expect” by providing “Advice, Answers, and Alternatives” better than anyone else then we invite you to apply for the following full-time Lead Plumber position at our
Machias Energy Services Office:
R.H. Foster Energy, is a growing energy business expanding our profession to include plumbing services. We are a provider of Heating Services and Sales and Maine’s Certified Home Performance Energy Efficiency Experts. We service the greater Machias, Ellsworth and Bangor areas offering residential and commercial fuel oil, propane, kerosene and diesel sales and service.
We are seeking an experienced Plumber to join our Machias, ME team.
The Lead Plumber will:
- Safely serve the customers of RH Foster in residential and commercial establishments by maintaining and repairing plumbing systems with an emphasis on quality work, performed efficiently and following all applicable local and national codes.
- Work with a Master Plumber to evaluate and install new construction plumbing systems.
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and an ability to apply them in a practical manner on each job is a must.
- Work independently with little direction as well as play an integral part of a team is critical.
- Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and co-workers to ensure accurate project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Execute plumbing techniques such as soldering, pipe threading, drain cleaning, fixture installation.
- Follow the company mission to “Be More Than You’d Expect” by offering Advice, Answers and Alternatives through researching, investigating and resolving customer concerns accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain the equipment and inventory in your truck for maximum efficiency.
- Attend required department meetings and company/vendor training as required.
- Maintain any necessary licenses or certifications which may apply.
- Exhibit professional conduct at all times, whether at the job site or driving company vehicles.
- Participate in an on-call rotation schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
- Complete all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Licensed plumber- minimum of journeyman’s license required- heating license is a plus- will train the right candidate for journeyman’s heating license and all gas endorsements.
- Clean driving record
- Exceptional customer service, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Strong communication skills with a genuine, personable, friendly attitude
- Steady work history with 3 years minimum as a Plumber
- Able to climb in attics, under houses and in box trucks
- Able to lift 75 lbs
- Efficient and organized
Minimum of Journeyman’s Plumber license required.
Heating license is a plus.
Competitive Wages, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Retirement Plan, Product Discounts and more.
RH Foster, LLC
32 Old County Rd
Machias, ME 04654
How to apply:
by email, mail or in person