Enjoy Networking with People
Promote A Great Team Environment
Love Working In A Fast-Paced Environment
Possess OUTSTANDING Customer Service Skills
If you think you have what it takes to help us deliver on our customer promise to “Be more than you’d expect” by providing “Advice, Answers, and Alternatives” better than anyone else then we invite you to apply for the following full-time Liquid Sales position at our Hampden Energy Services Office:
R.H. Foster Energy, is a growing energy business. We are a provider of Heating Services and Sales and Maine’s Certified Home Performance Energy Efficiency Experts. We service the greater Machias, Ellsworth and Bangor areas offering residential and commercial fuel oil, propane, kerosene and diesel sales and service.
We are seeking an experienced Liquid Sales Representative to join our Hampden, ME team.
The Salesperson will travel throughout the Greater Bangor region to call and visit regular and prospective retail and commercial customers to sell R.H. Foster products and services, expand relationships and maintain and grow our portfolio.
A successful Salesperson will:
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, referrals from existing customers and other sources.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call and visit regular and prospective retail and commercial customers to sell RHF products and services, expand relationships and maintain portfolio.
- Promotes and cross-sells other RHF products and services to include but limited to: Priority Club Memberships, Price Protection Programs, Budget Payment Plans, Automatic Delivery, Remote Monitoring systems as appropriate to customer requirements.
- Actively maintains regular contact with highly profitable commercial customers ensuring service and quality is exceeding client expectations.
- Educate and trains, prospective and existing customers on the value and benefits of RHF products, services, procedures and systems.
- Physical follow up expected on heating equipment bid to ensure proper installation and customer satisfaction.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Completes new application process to include receipt of accurate application and timely processing by requesting: credit reports, background checks, reference checks, and other information pertinent to establishing new account.
- Utilizes corporate team members and partners in sales presentations as appropriate.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Stay current with “market specific” industry data in order to increase the competitiveness of current product and services offering.
- Delivers “outstanding” customer service including researching, investigating and resolving customer concerns and problems.
- Attends trade shows, networking group and maintains active presence in community.
- Achieves monthly sales goals as outlined by Business Team Leader.
- Exceptional communication skills: written and verbal with attention to detail
- Proven track record of sales success and an ability to professionally network within your surroundings to develop productive relationships
- Self-driven with an ability to work independently as well as be an integral part of a team
- A desire to learn and grow professionally
- Be well-organized, responsive and have superior follow through
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Competitive Wages (base salary + commission), Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Retirement Plan, Product Discounts and more.
RH Foster, LLC
PO BOX 161
Hampden, ME 04444
207-947-5336 ext. 3436
How to apply:
Online, by email or mail