Work Safely Enjoy Networking with People Promote A Great Team Environment Love Working In A Fast-Paced Environment Possess OUTSTANDING Customer Service Skills
If you think you have what it takes to help us deliver on our customer promise to “Be more than you’d expect” by providing “Advice, Answers, and Alternatives” better than anyone else then we invite you to apply for the following full-time Sales position at our
Ellsworth Energy Services Office:
R.H. Foster Energy, is a growing energy business. We are a provider of Heating Services and Sales and Maine’s Certified Home Performance Energy Efficiency Experts. We service the greater Machias, Ellsworth and Bangor areas offering residential and commercial fuel oil, propane, kerosene and diesel sales and service.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Representative to join our Ellsworth, ME team.
The Salesperson will travel throughout the Greater Ellsworth/MDI area to call and visit regular and prospective retail and commercial customers to sell R.H. Foster products and services, expand relationships and maintain and grow our portfolio.
A successful Salesperson will:
- Educate and train prospective and existing customers on the value and benefits of our products and services
- Stay current with “market-specific” industry data in order to increase the competitiveness of our offerings.
- Utilize team members and partners to collaborate to deliver well-rounded exceptional customer service.
- Follow the company mission to “Be More Than You’d Expect” by offering Advice, Answers and Alternatives through researching, investigating and resolving customer concerns accurately and efficiently.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities based on information from various sources, internally and externally.
- Attend trade shows and network to maintain an active presence in the community.
- Achieve sales goals as outlined by the Business Team Leader.
- Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Exceptional communication skills: written and verbal
- Proven track record of sales success and an ability to professionally network within your surroundings to develop productive relationships
- Self-driven with an ability to work independently as well as be an integral part of a team
- A desire to learn and grow professionally
- Be well-organized, responsive and have good follow-through
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Competitive Wages (base salary + commission), Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Retirement Plan, Product Discounts and more.
RH Foster, LLC
PO BOX 161
Hampden, ME 04444
207-947-5336 ext. 3436
How to apply:
by email or mail