Seeking a Delivery Driver to safely transport gasoline and distillate products.
Must possess a clean Class A CDL with (X) endorsement, TWIC card, and a clean driving record; be committed to delivering excellent customer service; be a team player with great attention to detail; have one or more years of Hazmat driving experience; and have a High School diploma or GED.
R. H. Foster offers competitive wages, health insurance, and home heating oil and propane discounts.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for the safe and efficient transportation and handling of bulk petroleum products.
- Consistently deliver “outstanding” customer service to both our internal and external customers.
- Load, transport and deliver products in accordance with dispatcher instructions and customer requirements.
- Operate in a safe, responsible manner in compliance with all state and federal regulations and company policies.
- Maintain an excellent safe driving record.
- Prepare loading and delivery invoice summaries and driver’s report accurately and completely.
- Perform vehicle and safety equipment inspections, routine maintenance checks on equipment and minor emergency roadside repairs as necessary.
- Possess knowledge of the greater Bangor area.
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- This position requires high school diploma or (GED), and minimum of one or more years
- Class A CDL driving experience
Medical/Dental Insurance. STDI & LTDI. 401(k). Oil/Propane/Gas Discounts. Excellent wage/salary. Paid Time Off & More.
RH Foster Energy
110 Mecaw Rd.
PO Box 161
Hampden, Maine 04444
Phone: 207.947.5336 x3436
How to apply: by Email, by Mail, by Fax