Plumbing / Heating Technician - Full Time
Promote A Great Team Environment
Love Working In A Fast-Paced Environment
Possess OUTSTANDING Customer Service Skills
If you think you have what it takes to help us deliver on our customer promise to “Be more than you’d expect” by providing “Advice, Answers, and Alternatives” better than anyone else then we invite you to apply for the following full-time Plumbing/Heating Technician position at our Hampden Energy Services Office.
R.H. Foster Energy, is a growing energy business expanding our profession to include plumbing services. We are a provider of Heating Services and Sales and Maine’s Certified Home Performance Energy Efficiency Experts. We service the greater Bangor, Machias, and Ellsworth areas offering residential and commercial fuel oil, propane, kerosene and diesel sales and service.
We are seeking an experienced Plumbing/Heating Technician to join our Hampden, ME team.
The Lead Plumber will:
- Safely serve the customers of RH Foster in residential and commercial establishments by maintaining and repairing plumbing/heating systems with an emphasis on quality work, performed efficiently and following all applicable local and national codes.
- Evaluate and install new construction plumbing/heating systems.
- Knowledge of local plumbing/heating codes and an ability to apply them in a practical manner on each job is a must.
- Work independently with little direction as well as play an integral part of a team is critical.
- Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and co-workers to ensure accurate project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Follow the company mission to “Be More Than You’d Expect” by offering Advice, Answers and Alternatives through researching, investigating and resolving customer concerns accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain the equipment and inventory in your truck for maximum efficiency.
- Attend required department meetings and company/vendor training as required.
- Maintain any necessary licenses or certifications which may apply.
- Exhibit professional conduct at all times, whether at the job site or driving company vehicles.
- Participate in an on-call rotation schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
- Complete all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Master Plumber License
- Licensed Oil Burner Technician: journeyman required, master’s license preferred.
- Clean driving record
- Exceptional customer service, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Strong communication skills with a genuine, personable, friendly attitude
- Able to lift 75 lbs
- Efficient and organized
Minimum of a Master Plumber license in conjunction with a journeyman oil burner technician license (master oil burner license preferred).
Gas CETP endorsements will need to be achieved if not already completed.
Competitive Wages, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Retirement Plan, Product Discounts and more.
R. H. Foster Energy, LLC
81 Mecaw Rd
Hampden, ME 04444
How to apply:
by email, mail or in person