FRESHIES—an innovative, high-performing, and fast-growing brand is seeking a Culinary Director to oversee the development and execution of our convenience store food and beverage programs. This is a great opportunity for a growth-minded person. The Culinary Director will be responsible for the success and growth of the Freshies food brand
The successful candidate will have full culinary management of our food service operation to include menu and program development; P&L accountability including sales, margin management, and cost controls; and purchasing and inventory process with a focus on sourcing and utilizing quality food products. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for healthy foods and environment and sustainability—having a true appetite for building a food brand to be proud of.
• Bachelor’s degree in Culinary Arts.
• Five years of culinary management experience in food service, convenience stores, fine dining setting, or restaurant with menu development and profitability management.
• Extensive knowledge of food trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation.
• Experience with exposition cooking, catering, and event planning.
• Marketing experience would be a plus.
• Develop training tools and implement training.
• ServSafe certified and ability to or obtain credentials to train the program.
• A working knowledge of HACCP would be a plus.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite as well as web-based applications
• Ability to lead and mentor a team.
• Possess a Positive, Can-Do-Attitude
This is a full-time position that may work occasional nights and weekends
Job Status: Full Time
Travel: Up to 25%
Minimum Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Pay Type: Annual Salary