Accounts Payable Supervisor
The Accounts Payable Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the processing of a high volume of invoices and payments with accuracy and efficiency. The position reports to the Accounting Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administrations, Accounting or related field.
- 2+ years with a proven history of leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of accounts payable functions.
- Previous ERP accounting system experience, ERP transition experience a plus.
- Intermediate level of computers skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.